Extraordinary measures due to the spread of COVID-19
The government of the Czech Republic declared the state of emergency in its entire territory on March 12th, 2020 from 2 pm.
New obligations and information for foreign nationals related to prevention against the spread of COVID-19 can be found here.
The current information and recommendation are available here.
Conditions of entry to the territory of the Czech Republic (entering into force from April 14th, 2020 – 0:00) can be found here.
University of Economics, Prague and Deans of all faculties took all the following decisions:
- From Wednesday, March 11, 2020, until further notice, the classes are taught online.
- Office hours are cancelled.
- Until further notice, the events of student associations and organizations that were supposed to take place in the school were cancelled.
- Libraries and study rooms are closed.
- Student canteen in Italská building and buffet in Jižní Město are closed.
- The Rector’s Order to reduce risk of coronavirus infection (COVID-19) is still valid
Recommendations by the Ministry of Health for citizens of the Czech Republic and other persons returning from affected regions can be found here.