Evaluation of Previous Studies

Please find more information about evaluation and recognition of your previous studies, known as a process of nostrification (you may also come across: Recognition of previous High School education, Recognition of Previous Education or simply Nostrification procedure) according to the degree you will be studying at VSE:


I am a graduate of high school, admitted into a bachelor programme at VŠE

First of all, have a look at the website of the programme you were admitted to.  On that website you may find the special section describing which further steps you should take in order being your previous education recognized.

Sections about recognition and evaluation of previous studies for students who have:

*For updated information from the VSE Legal Department.