Webinars on English-taught master degree programmes at VŠE
Are you looking for English-taught master degree programme in the Czech Republic? Are interested in business, finance, management, economics, informatics, international trade or politics? Then the University of Economics, Prague is the right choice for you! We have seven master programmes you can apply for:
Economics and Public Policy
Economic Data Analysis
International Business – Central European Business Realities
International and Diplomatic Studies
Information Systems Management
Master in Finance and Accounting
Master in Management
Would you like to learn more? Join our webinars where you can virtually meet with the current student, programme coordinator and academic director of the chosen programme who will answer all of your questions about study curricula, the profile of graduates and admissions requirements.
The webinar sessions will take place in the following days:
- Master in Management – Monday, 18th of May at 5 PM CEST (Prague time zone)
- International Business – Tuesday, 19th of May at 3 PM CEST (Prague time zone)
- Master in Finance and Accounting – Wednesday, 20th of May at 3 PM CEST (Prague time zone)
- International and Diplomatic Studies – Thursday, 21th of May at 3 PM CEST (Prague time zone)
- Economics and Public Policy – Tuesday, 26th of May at 5 PM CEST (Prague time zone)
- Information Systems Management / Economic Data Analysis – Wednesday, 27th of May at 3 PM CEST (Prague time zone)
and you can register by filling out this form.
We are looking forward to e-meeting to you!
You can also read what Samuel, our class of 2018 graduate, said about studying at VSE and living in Prague in this interview.