Fees & Study Grants
When applying for the specific programme, the application fee has to be paid. Once you are admitted into the programme, the tuition fee must be paid before the semester starts (always refer to your programme coordinator about the amount of the tuition fee). The difference between these fees and its amount can be found below.
For all bachelor, master and international MBA programmes, the application fee reaches 50 EUR.
- Bachelor’s programmes – 5,000 EUR/academic year (2,500 EUR/semester)*
- Master’s programmes – 5,000 EUR/academic year (2,500 EUR/semester)*
- MBA programmes – check the programmes’ websites
- PhD. programmes – 5,000 EUR/academic year
* 3,800 EUR/academic year (1,900 EUR/semester) for students admitted before the academic year 2023/2024
VŠE does not offer any scholarships nor financial assistance – apart from merit-based scholarships and a possible one-time financial award (this does not apply to all degree programmes, however).
Please note: Students having applied for the governmental grant at the Czech Ministry of Education could not use this grant for studying any study programme with tuition fee within the Czech Republic.
Other scholarships can be found here.