In addition to the Open House Day, webinars with academic directors, coordinators and prospective students will be organised in December 2021.
Links to join the webinars:
- December 6 17:00 CET Bachelor of Economics
- December 6 18:00 CET Economics and Public Policy
- December 7 18:00 CET Master in Management
- December 7 14:00 CET International Business – Central European Business Realities
- December 7 19:00 CET Master in International Management – CEMS
- December 8 16:00 CET International and Diplomatic Studies (bachelor programme)
- December 8 16:30 CET International and Diplomatic Studies (master programme)
- December 8 17:00 CET Bachelor of International Business
- December 9 14:00 CET Bachelor of Business Administration
- December 15 15:00 CET Economic Data Analysis & Information Systems Management
|Bachelor of Business Administration||bba [at] vse.cz|
|Bachelor of Economics||econ [at] vse.cz|
|Bachelor of International and Diplomatic Studies||ids [at] vse.cz|
|Bachelor of International Business||ibb [at] vse.cz|
|Economics and Public Policy||epp [at] vse.cz|
|Economic Data Analysis||fismasters [at] vse.cz|
|International Business – Central European Business Realities||ib [at] vse.cz|
|International and Diplomatic Studies||ids [at] vse.cz|
|International Management CEMS MIM||martina.cizkova [at] vse.cz|
|Information Systems Management||fismasters [at] vse.cz|
|Master in Finance and Accounting||mifa [at] vse.cz|
|Master in Management||mimg [at] vse.cz|
Did you know that students of the International Degree programmes…?
- come from 94 countries?
- have the same benefits as Czech students, including the chance to get merit scholarship?
- are guaranteed a spot at the university dormitories?
- can spend one semester abroad at one of nearly 250 partner universities?