Economic Data Analysis
The former Master’s programmes Quantitative Economic Analysis (QEA) and Master in Official Statistics (MOS) have been merged in one: Economic Data Analysis (EDA).
The aim of this master programme is to provide students with knowledge and abilities in the area of economic data analysis. This covers many topics related to data acquisition, data processing, data dissemination and communication, data analysis including advanced statistical and econometric modelling and working with specialised statistical and econometric software as well.
- EDA combines the best of both programmes.
- EDA has still two specializations: Master in Official Statistics (MOS) and Data Analysis and Modelling (DAM, former QEA).
- EDA students choose their specialization during their first semester.
- EDA students can either take part in an intership (MOS) or in an exchange semester (DAM, optional).
- EDA´s specialization MOS has been internationally accredited with the EMOS label, awarded by the European Statistical Commmittee.
For more information, please, visit the programme’s website.